“We see the world as we are, not as the world is.” David Rock
Lindy provides coaching to high school learners or leavers, tertiary education students, employed individuals, leaders and business owners. Her 5 coaching focus areas are:
- Integrative life coaching and personal development
- Business coaching
- Executive coaching
- Critical life change coaching
- Career coaching
The aim of coaching is to explore or discover more about yourself, enabling you to make your best informed life decisions. We use the GROW model as well as psychometric assessments for the coaching process.
Assessments are not used in isolation, but instead used in combination with other motivational-based narrative sessions such as open and honest discussions, self-reflection and indicators such as achievements, core values and beliefs.
- Self-reflection. Explore your interests, ideas, plans and life influences
Your assessment battery may consist of:
- Personality questionnaire
- Ability assessments
- Values questionnaire
- Feedback session. Together we discuss your strengths, styles and preferences to inform your career and life choices.
- Narrative reports. You also walk away with narrative reports on all the assessments you completed.
- Follow-up sessions may or may not be required as agreed.